About the HydraPouch
The patented HydraPouch® personal hydrator is the first beverage container of its kind. Its unique design has been specifically optimized to improve a racer’s entire “hydration experience” during a road or trail race. It is flexible and conforms easily to the shape of a racer’s hand, it can be opened for filling and refilling with one hand, it has a splash-resistant closure that keeps liquids in even when held by the swinging hand of a runner, and it has an integrated molded spout so a runner can easily suck or pour out the contents.
Here's what you'll experience when you race with the HydraPouch:
You'll get more in your mouth. Instead of on your hands, your face, your shirt, the ground, and the people behind you. If you’ve ever run a road or trail race, you’ve probably come to despise those paper cups. Trying to drink from a paper cup while running or jogging through an aid station is a wet, messy and frustrating experience. The HydraPouch is easy to fill, easy to carry, and easy to drink from at any pace.
You'll sip it – not gulp it. Avoid the bloating, side-stitches, and sloshy-stomach feelings you get when you gulp down that full cup of water or energy drink. The ergonomically-designed HydraPouch fits comfortably in your hand while you run or jog, is splash resistant, and has a molded drinking spout, so you can carry your drink with you as long as you like and sip it at your pace.
You'll use fewer cups. Good for the environment, and good for those amazing volunteers (who have to fill them, hand them out, then pick them up and throw them away). Whether you're filling your HydraPouch from paper cups or from a HydraPour-equipped dispenser, you'll use fewer paper cups. Up to 25% fewer at an event with old-fashioned paper-cup-style aid stations, and up to 100% fewer in events that use HydraPour-equipped dispensers and encourage Cup-Free Racing!
You'll go faster (if you want to!). Speed matters to many of you. You train hard and you want to do your best - you don’t like to slow down so you can gulp from a splashy paper cup. Maintain your pace when you sip from the HydraPouch, and have your best race. Of course, you don’t have to be fast to use a HydraPouch, but don’t be surprised if it makes you a bit faster!
Important design features of the HydraPouch personal hydrator:
- • Ergonomic design – fits comfortably in hands of any size.
- • Universal carry clip – hooks easily to shorts, tights, number belts, hydration belts, etc.
- • Use with either hand – use with your left or right hand, or use one in each hand!
- • See-through construction – see your beverage through the sides of the HydraPouch.
- • Splash resistant – patent-pending closure resists spilling.
- • One-hand operation – open, fill, close, and drink from the HydraPouch with just one hand.
- • Intuitive opening – squeeze the ends together and it opens, release and it closes.
- • Optimum fluid volume – 6 ounces. Quenches your thirst, and easy to carry.
- • Incredibly light – weighs just over one ounce empty.
- • Easy to clean – dishwasher safe, with a carry clip that is easy to remove and reinstall.
- • Attractive colors – five bright colors plus two carry clip colors for ten attractive choices.